Terms and Conditions
– All products are subject to pricing change due to market and manufacturer changes.
– Once your payment has been processed, pricing cannot be adjusted.
– Discount codes may not be applied to previous orders.
– On The Go Flooring LLC has the right to refuse any order that has incorrect pricing.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Email addresses entered will never be sold, rented, or leased to any 3rd parties
- Email may be sent to inform you regarding news or sales offered by On The Go Flooring LLC
- Once your order is placed, you will be contacted within 1-2 days to set up a curb side delivery date. Curb side delivery means that the delivery person will park in the road beside your house and hand cartons to you to carry into your home or business. Normally, orders will ship within 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- If you happen to have damaged boxes (which is extremely rare), do not refuse the shipment. Report the number of cartons damaged to the driver, and he/she will record the information. Place the damaged cartons with the rest of the cartons, and count the number of pieces that are damaged. Report the number of pieces to On The Go Flooring LLC, and we will get the proper amount sent to you to make up for the damaged material. Do not dispose of material until told to do so by On The Go Flooring LLC.
- On The Go Flooring LLC does not accept returns unless there is a problem with the order.
- Acceptable returns, for example, would be receiving the wrong color or type of flooring.